FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What time do the Trains run?...5:30pm-9:30pm on the 10 Holiday Tour of Lights dates (7th,8th,12th,13th,14th,15th,19th,20th,21st & 22nd).
- When do we give out Train tickets?...The Pro Shop Staff will start giving out tickets at 4:00pm for the train ride that day.
- What is the cost for Train Ride?...The Train ride is Free. However, We do RECOMMEND DONATIONS. Suggested Donations of $5 per Adult, $3 per Youth, or $20 per Family.
- We will be giving out marshmallows to roast by the fire and cocoa...This will come with your ticket to get on the train. This is Free, but donations accepted.
- Does the Holiday Tour of Lights ever get cancelled?...We will only cancel due to snow, ice, heavy wind or heavy rain. If we cancel, the Cedarcrest Golf Course website as well as the Marysville website will update by 3:30pm or you can call the pro shop at 360-363-8460.
- Are the trains covered incase of rain? The trains are not covered, please feel free to bring your own umbrella.
- Is the waiting area to get on the train covered?..."Most" of the loading area is covered by a tent.
- What's an average wait time to get on a train? Generally if you show up before 5:30pm your wait time is less than 20-35minutes. After 5:30 pm you wait time can fluctuate between 45mins and 1.5hrs. All of these times are approximate and are based on weather and amount of tickets given out that night.
- Can we book in advance?...We do not allow reservations in advance. First come, first served for tickets and waiting for trains.
- Can we book reservations for dinner at Bleachers Grill before we get on the train?...Call Bleachers to setup your reservation 360-659-3388.
Click here to read the Tour of Lights News Release.
Built in 1927, Cedarcrest Golf Course is Snohomish County's most established public golf facility. Located two miles east of Interstate 5, Cedarcrest is a favorite for golfers of all skill levels. This picturesque 3-star course, redesigned by golf architect John Steidel, offers an unparalleled golfing experience - challenging play, natural beauty, meticulous greens and endless fun. An abundance of mature evergreen trees line the fairways, natural water features are plentiful and the addition of 52 sand bunkers installed in 2010 guard the small undulating greens. Measuring just under 6,000 yards with a par of 70, the course is not long by today's standards, but golfers must be on their game.
Join the Premier Club!
One Club, Twelve Courses,
Whether you are a Premier Golf Club member in Lynnwood, Bellevue, Seattle, Maple Valley, Everett, Marysville, or Bellingham, your card will now be accepted at all 12 courses.
We've also updated our Online Tee Time Website to allow you to simultaneously search all Premier managed courses for the best tee time availabilities to fit your schedule and budget. There's never been a more convenient and valuable Puget Sound golf offering!
News & Events